Brighton Scratching In Walls And Ceiling
Hearing scratching sounds in your walls or ceiling can be unnerving, especially when you realize that it could be caused by pests or rodents. Our trained technicians can quickly identify what is causing Brighton scratching in walls and ceiling and get rid of unwanted guests permanently.
WHAT IS MAKING ALL THAT NOISE?
When our clients complain about scratching in walls and ceiling in Brighton MI and are not sure what to do, they often call us for a free inspection. What we uncover is sometimes shocking:
- Mice – The most common type of pest that causes scratching sounds in walls and ceilings is mice. These tiny mammals chew through wood and plastic to create their nests, which may be inside walls or in attics or basements. They also gnaw on electrical wires, causing short circuits and fires.
- Rats, Squirrels, and Raccoons – These nuisance animals may also cause Brighton scratching in walls and ceiling and be the culprit. Rats are similar to mice in that they make their nests inside walls, but they are larger and can cause more damage. Squirrels and raccoons chew your property, spread their droppings, and can cause considerable damage if you do not take action quickly.
COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO PEST CONTROL
At Wildlife X Team® SE Michigan, we will take a comprehensive approach to pest control that sets us apart from the competition. Not only will we solve the mystery of what is scratching in walls and ceiling in Brighton MI under any circumstances, we also:
- Provide thorough inspections
- Use eco-friendly pest control methods that are safe for your family and pets
- Offer attic restoration and hazardous excrement cleanup for your peace of mind and health
CALL FOR YOUR EXCLUSIVE WILDLIFE INSPECTION REPORT
We understand the frustration that comes with Brighton scratching in walls and ceiling and offer solutions that work. Call the Wildlife X Team® SE Michigan at 810-534-7355 anytime, and take your home back from these uninvited guests!