Brighton Squirrel Removal From Attic
If you have ever had a squirrel in your attic, you know they are destructive and noisy. The worst part is that the squirrels do not just go away on their own. You will need Brighton squirrel removal from attic performed by professionals who know how to handle them.
WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE A WILDLIFE REMOVAL COMPANY
While you may be tempted to try to remove them yourself, any squirrel removal from attic in Brighton MI can be ineffective if you do not know what you are doing. We have the expertise and training to remove the squirrels without harming them and prevent them from returning:
- Humane Removal is Important to Most Homeowners – Some people try to trap or even kill squirrels themselves, but this is often not effective and can cause unnecessary suffering for the animals. Please call us instead!
- Your Exclusive Wildlife Inspection Report – The first step in Brighton squirrel removal from attic is an inspection of your attic and yard for signs of squirrel activity. This includes looking for droppings, gnawed wood and other damage caused by chewing, as well as nests made from leaves and twigs.
- Trapping and Removal – Once our wildlife specialists have determined that there are indeed squirrels in your attic, we will set traps to capture them. The trap may be baited with food or scented with an attractant like peanut butter. Once captured, the squirrels will be released outside where they can continue their lives without causing any more damage inside your home. It is a win-win.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER SQUIRRELS ARE REMOVED
In addition to squirrel removal from attic in Brighton MI with trapping and removal services, we offer all our customers exclusion, restoration and cleanup services as well:
- Sealing up holes through which squirrels could enter into your home's structure
- Repairing damage caused by chewing or nesting materials
GETTING YOUR LIFE BACK TO NORMAL
If you are need of Brighton squirrel removal from attic or have questions, reach out to the Wildlife X Team® SE Michigan for assistance by calling 810-534-7355. We can help you get your home back to its safe and peaceful state!