Fenton Attic Insulation Contractors
When animals take up residence in your attic, they can cause a wide range of problems, including damage to your insulation. Animal waste and nesting materials can contaminate your insulation, reducing its effectiveness and potentially exposing you and your family to harmful pathogens. Our Fenton attic insulation contractors are trained in the safe removal and disposal of contaminated insulation, ensuring that your home is clean, safe, and free from animal infestations.
WHEN DO YOU NEED TO CALL US?
Animals can be very sneaky, and it's not always easy to tell if they're living in your attic. However, there are some telltale signs that you can look out for that indicates you need to call our attic insulation contractors in Fenton MI:
- Strange noises coming from your attic, such as scratching, thumping, or scurrying
- Droppings or urine stains in your attic
- Signs of gnawing or chewing on wood, wires, or other materials
- Holes or gaps in your roof or walls that could be used as entry points by animals
- Unusual odors, such as the smell of urine or feces
WE OFFER COMPLETE ANIMAL REMOVAL ATTIC INSULATION SERVICES
Once we have removed the animals from your attic, our Fenton attic insulation contractors can then begin the process of replacing your insulation. Our team will first clean and sanitize your attic to remove any remaining animal waste and odors. We will then install new insulation, ensuring that it is properly sealed and installed to provide maximum protection and energy efficiency for your home.
- Comprehensive inspection. Our Fenton attic insulation contractors will conduct a thorough inspection of your attic to determine the extent of the animal infestation and the damage to your insulation.
- Humane animal removal. We use humane trapping and removal techniques to safely remove any animals that may be present in your attic. Our technicians are trained to handle a wide range of wildlife, including squirrels, raccoons, bats, and birds.
- Removal of contaminated insulation. After the animals have been removed, our team will remove all contaminated insulation from your attic. This process involves careful handling and disposal of the insulation to ensure that no pathogens are released into your home.
- Attic cleaning and sanitization. Our attic insulation contractors in Fenton MI will then thoroughly clean and sanitize your attic to remove any remaining animal waste and odors. This step is crucial for ensuring that your home is free from harmful bacteria and allergens.
- Installation of new insulation. Once your attic is clean and sanitized, we will install new, high-quality insulation that is properly sealed and installed to provide maximum energy efficiency and protection against pests.
At Wildlife X Team, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service and satisfaction. If you suspect that there are animals living in your attic or if you simply want to upgrade your insulation to save money and protect your home, give our attic insulation contractors in Fenton MI a call today to schedule an inspection and consultation.