Howell Squirrel Removal From Attic
Squirrels are notorious for being entertaining to watch, but they are also noisy and wreak havoc in attics. If you are dealing with a squirrel infestation in your home, do not panic. We have wildlife experts on staff who can provide you with humane yet effective Howell squirrel removal from attic and restore your peace of mind.
THINK LIKE A SQUIRREL
In order to understand why squirrel removal from attic in Howell MI is sometimes necessary, it helps to try to get into the mind of these cute but mischievous creatures. They love to chew, scavenge, and do acrobatics, all of which cause huge headaches and costly repair bills:
- Insulation – Squirrels make nests out of insulation from the walls or ceilings of the house. If you open up an attic space that has been occupied by squirrels, you will find shredded bits of insulation all over the place. Their nests can be difficult to clean up because they are full of droppings and urine.
- Roofing – Squirrels chew holes through roof shingles so they can enter attics or crawl spaces where they can search for food sources. It is much cheaper to schedule Howell squirrel removal from attic than pay for a new roof!
- Electrical Wires – They can chew through the insulation on an electrical wire and expose the copper wire underneath, which is what they like to eat. Once this happens, it creates a pathway for electricity to flow from one side of an electrical wire to another, which could potentially lead to fire or electrocution.
ZERO GUILT SQUIRREL REMOVAL
We provide humane squirrel removal from attic in Howell MI so you do not have to use cruel methods like poisons to get rid of them:
- Trapping and relocation
- Technology to quickly locate nests and squirrels living in your attic without causing unnecessary peril
- Exclusion methods to prevent them from coming back
- Repair of damaged building materials
EVICT SQUIRRELS FROM YOUR ATTIC
If you suspect you have a squirrel problem, there is no need to postpone Howell squirrel removal from attic because the Wildlife X Team® SE Michigan provides free inspections! Call 810-534-7355 for details today.