Novi Scratching In Walls And Ceiling
Scratching noises can be caused by pests or rodents, a scary thought for any homeowner. Getting rid of them can be as simple as calling us! We will find out why you are hearing Novi scratching in walls and ceiling and work with you to devise a plan to eliminate the problem once and for all.
PESTS CAN BE NOISY NEIGHBORS
There is no need to guess what is causing scratching in walls and ceiling in Novi MI since there are so many different pests that may be at fault. Instead, let our expert team find the culprits, which may (or may not) be:
- Squirrels – They scamper and do acrobatics across the floor, usually early in the morning when you are trying to sleep in! Cute as these antics may be, squirrels love chewing on wood, insulation or wiring in your home.
- Bat Infestations – Bats are a common cause of Novi scratching in walls and ceiling and live in colonies, which may seem scary. However, bats are important to the environment and are protected by state and federal law. Our wildlife removal specialists use humane methods of permanently removing bats.
- Raccoons – These furry creatures enjoy setting up an encampment in your home! They are omnivores and enjoy a feast on your garbage. However, raccoons may also carry diseases such as rabies, which could be harmful to humans if contracted.
WE HANDLE THE TOUGHEST PEST PROBLEMS WITH A FOCUS ON SAFETY
Our technicians have years of experience in the pest control industry and will quickly resolve scratching in walls and ceiling in Novi MI for you:
- We have a Zoologist at our company that is a true expert on animal behavior
- We offer a wide variety of removal methods to choose from
- We use non-toxic pest control products that are safe for the environment whenever possible
AFFORDABLE SOLUTIONS FOR ANY PEST PROBLEM
You do not have to allow Novi scratching in walls and ceiling to remain a mystery! Pests can be persistent but with the help of the Wildlife X Team® SE Michigan, you can say goodbye to them for good. Contact us 24/7 at 810-534-7355 to schedule a free inspection today.